Distance Learning College and Training are pleased to announce the dates and locations for the Spring/Summer 2011 Student Workshops.
Student workshops give you the opportunity to have a one-to-one discussion with your tutor, to receive in-person advice and guidance on your studies and personal progress. Tutors also run group workshop sessions, which give you the chance to ask questions, look at mock/past exam papers and model assignment answers and discuss study tips and experiences with your tutor and other students studying your course. In addition, workshops include presentations from DLC tutors on topics such as exam preparation and assignment writing techniques.
Student workshops are available to all current students of Distance Learning College and Training as part of their course – there is no charge to attend, and workshops are run in locations around the UK.
For Spring/Summer 2011, our workshops will take place on the following dates:
• Friday 15th April: Newcastle Racecourse, Newcastle upon Tyne
• Friday 6th May: City of Manchester Stadium, Manchester
• Friday 10th June: Hilton Hotel, Gatwick Airport
• Friday 8th July: MacDonald Burlington Hotel, Birmingham
• Thursday 25th August: Wetherby Racecourse, Wetherby
• Friday 23rd September: Bull Hotel, Peterborough.
All workshops take place from 10am-3pm, and lunch and refreshments are provided.
To book your place on any of the workshops above contact Amanda Higginbotham, Student Liaison Officer on 0191 378 7520.
Places on our workshops are limited, so please book your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.