IOM - Institute of Operations Management
The Institute of Operations Management (IOM) is the leading professional body for people involved in Production and Operations Management in manufacturing and service industries. The Institute’s accredited courses are recognised industry wide and cover all aspects of managing the processes involved in creating products and services.
Covering topics such as operational efficiency, strategy, competitive advantage, supply chain management and planning, an IOM operations management course enables students to build on the knowledge and skills used every day within an operations management role.
Flexible distance learning for your staff to fit with your business needs and develop the skills and achieve the qualifications for business success;
- Discounts on course fees for group enrolments
- Regular updates on student progress from your training and development advisor
- Flexible training packages tailored to your needs
- Networking with other businesses
We know that ensuring you are studying the right course to maximise your career development needs is important to you so why not complete our career assessment;
- Tell us about your work experience
- Tell us about any qualifications you have already achieved
- Tell us about your career goals and aspirations
- Our expert course advisors will assess the best options for you
If you are funding your own studies we can support you to get started on your course straight away without having to worry about paying your fees all at once;
- Flexible payment plans tailored to your needs
- Get started on your course for a small deposit
- Split the cost of your course in to manageable monthly payments
- 0% interest on all course payment plans and no additional or hidden fees
IOM Level 3 Certificate in Operations Management
The Institute of Operations Management Level 3 course is aimed at those who are new to the operations management and supply chain management profession, or those who are already employed in operations management wishing to gain a formal qualification in the subject.The IOM Certificate in Operations Management...
" The course gives me a clear idea of what I should be doing as a Demand Planner in a supply chain, it enlarges my knowledge of warehouse operations and the college provides an excellent service. "“”
IOM Level 5 Diploma in Operations Management
The Institute of Operations Management Diploma in Operations Management aims to provide students with detailed and specific coverage of the various elements of supply chain, production and inventory management. It aims to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills of operations management to improve business...
" The course has been of benefit to me as it looks at a lot of areas required for my job as well as expanding knowledge on other subjects. Distance Learning College offer good courses and good support. "“”