From 3:30 – 4 there will be an afternoon break. It will consist of:
• Chocolate Donuts
• Jam Donuts
• Vanilla Milkshake
• Popcorn, Refreshments
See you there!
You want more? Really? More reason to come along than the promise of half an hour specifically dedicated to these delicious delicacies? Ok, I see someone who is hard to please, but I’ll endeavour to take you through the rest of the event!
The Distance Learning College’s Success Rally will celebrate the successes of its industries and its students. As you can tell, success is at the forefront of this event. Don’t get me wrong, I know that success has picked up a buzz word status, but this rally cannot be further from this unfortunate association. The afternoon is dedicated to fun.
We aim to show that success needn’t be the boring gradual slog it sometimes requires, instead, it is the enjoyment we get from doing what we love.
Ohhh, I get it, It’s nearly summer. Don’t worry, not another word about the donuts, I’ll just say that they’re there if you want them.
I’ll try to distract you by talking about something else.
There are plenty of other things going on:
1. There will be a huge variety of talks and workshops from industry experts, requiring some tough attendance choices. You’ll pick up a lot, and will be able to use it to improve your own career.
2. A wide range of exhibition stands, to learn as much as possible from other companies… and perhaps even get some free goodies from those trying to impress.
3. A buzz of excellence surrounding the event, generated from its guests and speakers. Rub shoulders with the best, or even be part of them! Get to know each other in a fun environment.
4. A themed buffet lunch and photo booth – we urge you to take advantage of the props, or, even better, to push others to take advantage of the props.
5. A successful event at a successful location – it will be held at The Hilton, Canary Wharf, from 12 to 5pm on Thursday 2nd July.
Of course we aren’t going to give everything away, there’s going to be a few surprises here and there. But we urge you to come along and join in. There really is something for everyone and we want as many people as possible to experience just how fun success can be!
Book your place NOW! – Placed are limited!