What is a CMI Level 5 I hear you ask? Well, it’s a level 5 qualification in Management and Leadership created by the Chartered Management Institute and here at Distance Learning College, we provide you with the flexibility to study this career changing qualification at your own pace.
There are many reasons why you should study your Level 5 in Management and Leadership with DLC and here are just a few:
- We are an awarding winning company and centre of excellence
- We have a dedicated team of industry expert tutors
- Our Career and Business Specialists are here to guide you in choosing the right course for you
- We deliver bespoke learning package to fit your individual needs
- We could help you gain a promotion in your current role (one of our students recently received a £4,000 salary increase before they finished their course!)
- On completion of your course, both your career and progression opportunities grow dramatically
- We can help enhance your professional status by upgrading your CMI membership
Who is the CMI level 5 for?
If you are currently a middle manager or are hoping to become a senior manager then the CMI level 5 is for you!
What expertise will I gain?
- Personal development
- Management resources
- Meeting customer and quality requirements
- Information management
- Performance management
Why should I study the CMI level 5?
The National Management Salary Survey 2015 claims that employers are facing a skills shortage (37% state it’s due to the poor quality of applicants).*
This is great news for you, as your CMI qualification will make you stand out from the crowd and give you that head start in getting your dream role!
Here are even more great statistics as to why you should study the CMI Level 5:
- 85% of managers agreed that their management and leadership qualification improved their performance*
- More than 80% of managers state that taking the management qualification has resulted in increased professional recognition and in fact prefer qualified managers when looking to recruit
- 53% stated that their qualification had helped them gain a promotion
What are my career options?
After successfully completing your course you can apply to become a Chartered Manager and then the sky’s the limit, as you could start earning up to £57,000* as a Chartered Manager.
Where can I find out more?
Give our Career and Business Specialists a call on 0800 0126 770 to learn more about how this CMI level 5 can get you your new future.
You can also view the full range of CMI courses offered now.