Workforce development and employee training is an often overlooked business investment, and it’s more important to workers than employers probably realise.
We’ve found the most surprising statistics that might make you think twice about failing to develop your workforce…
- 74% of employees feel like they’re not reaching their full potential
- 69% of employees are open to better opportunities or are already looking for a new one
- 40% of employees with poor training leave their job within the first year
- 68% of workers say training and development is the most important workplace policy
- Companies that offer comprehensive training programs have 218% higher income per employee
Not only is it likely that you will spend more on staff turnover than it costs to invest in workforce development opportunities for your team, but it’s proven that their increased loyalty, skill and productivity will bring you an increased profit margin.
Can you afford not to?
Speak to the Distance Learning College Business Support Team today and secure the future of your business. Call us now on 0800 0126 770.