Can you afford not to?
Invest in your greatest asset – your employees.
Continuous development and training within an organisation manifests success. How? Because driving the professional development of your team leads to growth and profit for the company through various means including increased engagement, productivity and loyalty. We can help you develop a training programme that helps your workforce define and identify career goals and chart their long-term career path with the company.
40% of employees with poor training leave their job within the first year…
Investing in workforce development for your team will have a positive, immediate and direct benefit to your business, such as:
- Providing your workforce with the opportunity to up skill will improve motivation
- Your employees will become more engaged, improving their performance
- Investing in your team leads to increased employee loyalty and retention and consequently a reduction in recruitment costs
- Improvement in employee capability will achieve greater efficiency in all business areas
- Employees are given development opportunities to learn new skills and gain confidence in their abilities, also gain a greater sense of pride in their work
- Professionals with better skills will also deliver better output in your workplace, increasing sales and levels of customer service
74% of employees feel like they’re not reaching their full potential…
To remain at the forefront of any industry, the most important constant of all is a commitment to excellence in every area of performance and customer satisfaction. People want to learn, improve and evolve. If you allow your workforce to become stagnant, they’ll become bored and unfulfilled, seeking opportunities elsewhere.
69% of employees are open to better opportunities or are already looking for a new one…
When one worker leaves, productivity declines and morale will slip; neither of which are good for business. It’s important to note the cost of time and money to find, hire and often train a replacement. It’s not always a new job that people seek, it’s new opportunities – you can provide this.
The reality is, you can’t afford not to invest in your workforce. Talk to us today to find out how we can double your training budget in 2018.
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give our advisors a call on 0191 378 7561 now.