If you’re looking to improve the knowledge, develop the skills and increase the productivity of your workforce, the 505 Funding for Professional Development is the most cost effective workforce training solution available for UK businesses.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
What is 505 Funding?
The 505 Business Funding is the ultimate financial support scheme for businesses looking to engage in workforce development and employee training. Distance Learning College and Training have partnered with the IoSCM team, combining our skills and knowledge to provide you with the most flexible and bespoke professional development programme in the UK.
The funding for employee training offers businesses of all sizes 50% off accredited qualifications for an entire five years. Organisations can enrol as many members of staff as they like during the five year period, regardless of their role or level within the business. The 50% training bursary can be utilised on any of the qualifications offered by DLC including professional development training courses from CILT, IoSCM, CIPS, ILM, CIPD and many more.
We offer accredited qualifications from level 2 to level 7 in a diverse range of industries covering an even wider array of topics. Our flexibility allows businesses to develop every individual, at any level, in every department – with a guaranteed 50% off every enrolment.
There are three ways in which you can utilise the workforce development grant;
1. Access it immediately. Enrol members of your workforce today for a 50% discount on all qualifications, regardless of the quantity, industry or level of study.
2. Register Your Interest. Secure your access to the 50% discounts by registering your interest today. This means you can utilise the funding at any point throughout 2018. You’ll receive regular communication giving you priority access to future drawdowns, offers, new qualifications, add-on’s such as on-site delivery and much more.
3. The 5 Year Plan. Guarantee funding for five years by enlisting your workforce onto our career development plan. Each staff member you enrol can progress through three levels of qualification – all at 50% off.
Whether you’d like to enrol an individual or an entire team onto a qualification – perhaps you’d like an entire team to do more than one course as part of a career development plan – we can help you identify the best route and qualification set to suit your business.
A member of our Business Team will deliver a free consultation in order to fully understand your workforce and their professional development requirements. We’ve helped our clients, and some of the UK’s biggest corporations, save in excess of £7,000 with a single phone call. By scheduling your free consultation today, you can double your training budget and improve your business.
The criteria needed in order to apply for our workforce development grant is minimal. Currently the qualification funding is only extended to UK based organisations and you must meet the following conditions:
- The individual studying must be working within the United Kingdom, there are no restrictions as to how long for
- Students must be current be in a role, or working towards a role relevant to the chosen qualification
- The learner or the business sponsor must accept that there may be additional payments dependant on the institute and qualification for examinations or membership. Unfortunately these are not currently covered by the funding.
The 505 employee training grant is accessible to businesses of all sizes and available to both private and public sector organisations. The learner(s) need not have any previous qualifications, businesses can enrol an employee at any level – introductory staff all the way to senior management and leaders.
We cover qualifications starting at Level 2 (GCSE equivalent) applicable to Introductory or Entry Level staff members, up to Level 7 (equivalent to a Masters’ Degree) designed for Senior Leaders and Managers including CEOs and Managing Directors.
We deliver a diverse range of specialised qualifications for all staff in the following fields and sectors;
There are a multitude of benefits for investing in employee training, we recommend reading Distance Learning College and Training’s latest article of the positive impact workforce development can have on your staff, your business and even your profit margin.
Get in touch with our expert Business Specialists for a free, no-obligation consultation by calling us direct on 0800 0126 770 or completing the form for a call back.
Schedule your FREE consultation with a business expert today and SAVE thousands…