Level 3 Qualifications
Here at Distance Learning College and Training, we offer accredited Level 3 qualifications for every sector in the supply chain industry.
This includes level 3 courses in areas including:
- Supply chain management
- Import and export
- Human resources
Our level 3 qualifications are designed to help learners develop the skills and knowledge they need to progress in their chosen area of the supply chain industry. Each qualification is specifically tailored to the sector and job role the learner aims to work towards, with the opportunity to build on the experience they’ve already gained as well as developing new skills.
Our range of level 3 courses includes qualifications from trusted institutes including:
- Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
- Institute of Supply Chain Management (IoSCM)
- Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Institute of Operations Management (IOM)
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
What is a level 3 qualification equivalent to?
The National Qualifications Framework, known as the NQF, sets out the level at which a qualification can be recognised in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. A level 3 qualification is of a similar level to an A-Level, although it differs by having a framework which is specific to a particular industry and role.
Most of our Level 3 qualifications are available as an Award, Certificate or Diploma. Each of these stages consist of a different number of units, and the completion of each unit will award you a different number of credits. Credits are used if you choose to progress onto a university route after your distance learning course.
What can I do with a level 3 qualification?
Once you’ve completed your level 3 course, there are lots of options for what you can do next. One option could be to use the credits you’ve gained from your qualification to progress to university. Alternatively, you could use your newfound skills to help you gain employment, work towards a promotion or move onto further study with a level 4 qualification.
Almost a third of employers in the UK agree that they are more likely to hire someone on a premium wage who is qualified to at least Level 3. Furthermore, 60% of UK employers see vocational qualifications or courses that apply National Occupational Standards as more attractive or equal to the traditional, academic qualifications.
Why study with DLC?
If you are considering enrolling on a Level 3 course, then Distance Learning College and Training is here to help. We take pride in supporting a global community of students, ranging from senior level directors to those new to the industry, enabling every individual to strengthen their skills and industry knowledge.
As one of the largest providers of supply chain distance learning courses in the UK, we are leaders in our field and offer a range of benefits to our students, including:
- Flexible study – With Distant Learning College and Training, you can choose to work whenever and wherever you want, allowing you to fit our course around your current work, family and social commitments. If you are unable to commit yourself to full time learning then we are here to help you progress in your career and develop your skills.
- No travel – Since all of our courses are delivered via distance learning, there is no need to spend time and money on travel.
- A range of payment options – We offer a number of different payment options to suit all needs, including payment in full, monthly instalments, and interest free credit.
- Recognition of your experience – We understand the value of gaining experience on the job, so when you take a course with us, you can use your existing experience as part of your qualification.
- Award-winning learning – We know we’re the best at what we do, but don’t just take our word for it. Just look at the impressive list of industry awards we have to our name, including Acquisition International’s Business Excellence Award, the Learn Direct Achievement Award and many more.
Want to know more?
If you’d like to know more about our level 3 qualifications, we’d love to hear from you. Give our friendly team a call today on 0800 0126 770, and we’ll be happy to advise you further on taking the next step in your career.